Find out more information from the hosting blog Books to share!
This challenge will require you to read 15 books (or more) from 15 categories below. You can combine the books you read with other challenges, but can not use the same book for different categories in this challenge.
Try to match the categories from your TBR piles :) But if you don’t have any suitable books in your TBR – and want to find an excuse to buy a book for this challenge, that’s totally fine too!
- Chunky Brick: Grab that book with more than 500 pages that you’d always been afraid to tackle. You know you can do it!
- Something New: Just purchased a book lately? Don’t let it buried in your stacks, read it now!
- Something Borrowed: Read a book that you borrowed from someone else. Don’t make the owner waiting forever for you to finish it. (Books borrowed from friends, libraries, or even rental places, are allowed)
- It’s Been There Forever: Dig your TBR pile and read a book that has been there more than a year. It’s time for you to appreciate it :)
- Freebies Time: What’s the LAST free book you’ve got? Whether it’s from giveaway, a birthday gift or a surprise from someone special, don’t hold back any longer. Open the book and start reading it now :D
- Bargain All The Way: Ever buying a book because it’s so cheap you don’t really care about the content? Now it’s time to open the book and find out whether it’s really worth your cents.
- Favorite Color: Pick a book from your shelf which has your favorite color for its cover! Is it pink, red or black? You decide.
- First Initial: Read a book that has been written by an author whose first initial is the same with you (Example: My name is Astrid, and I can read anything written by Agatha Christie, Aesop, Arthur Conan Doyle, etc)
- Super Series: Read one (or more!) books that belong in a series, it can be trilogy, or tetralogy, or anything.
- Opposites Attract: Read a book that’s been written by a writer whose gender is different from your own.
- Randomly Picked: Ask someone else (a friend, your spouse, even your kids!) to randomly pick a book from your TBR pile. Don’t complain whatever they choose for you, just read it :)
- Cover Lust: Grab a book from your shelf that you bought because you fell in love with the cover. Is the content as good as the cover?
- Who Are You Again?: You’ve never read a book from this author, maybe you haven’t even heard his/her name before. But who knows? Maybe he/she will become your new favorite author!
- One Word Only!: Read a book that only has one word for its title (number is allowed as long as it’s only consisted of one word, e.g: 1, 2, 11).
- Dream Destination: Read a book that has setting in a place you’ve never visited before – but would like to if you have a chance. Could be real places or even fictional!
- Chunky Brick
- Something New -
The Sea Queen by Jovee winterscompleted 09/2015
- Something borrowed-
- It's been there forever
- Freebies time
- Bargain all the way
- Favorite Color
- First initial
- Super Series-
Illuisve by Nina Levine (6th in Storm MC series)completed 08/2015
- Opposites attract-
Hope to Die by James Pattersoncompleted 09/2015
- Randomly picked
- Cover lust
- Who are you again?
- One Word Only!- Zoo by James Patterson
- Dream Destination